Apple CEO Steve Jobs: Visionary. Inventor. Creative genius. Entrepreneur. Gifted marketer. An inspiration to all.
In the spirit of creativity, fun, and entrepreneurship, here are eight quirky – yet original – novelty products you may not have seen anywhere else.
1. Ice Screams – You scream, I scream, we all scream for Edvard Munch “The Scream” ice cube molds. These clever blocks of ice will surely impress the pretentious academics and wretched overachievers at your next cocktail soiree.
2. Wasabi Gumballs. Yum, kids. Forget those tutty fruity, wimpy minty flavors – we got horseradish!
3. What’s a party without a couple dozen Stupidiotic Pills in the candy dish? When you’re short on liquor, these will surely do the trick – and quicker. And totally legal! Of course, some folks won’t need any chemical assistance whatsoever in achieving sheer foolishness – they are naturals.
4. Bacon Flavored Toothpicks. Ideal for plucking celery strands from between your bicuspids. And so classy, too!
5. Unicorn Meat. “Excellent source of sparkles. Product of Ireland. Magic in every bite.” Hey, don’t knock it if you haven’t tried it. I hear it tastes like chicken gizzards. But a leprechaun told me that, so who knows?
6. Roadrage Megaphone. “Every car needs one.” A great gift for that special family member with an anger management issue. Particularly effective in New York and Los Angeles where bullying is a sport.
7. Shakespearean Insult Gum. My favorite! Put literate louts in their place with a highbrow crack from the Bard himself. “Thy breath stinks from eating toasted cheese.”
8. Handerpants. Underpants for your hands. Supports the palms. Great for pajama blogging or playing the piano in a bordello. Let your fingers do the walking… to the wild side.
Photo Credits: Apple Computer, Barb Best
All products available at AAH’S.